- Acteon Mini LED Light Cure Active:
- Efficiency and simplicity in one click Unique 10 sec cycle, with microflash at 5 sec
- Easy to use Smartly balanced, the handpiece does not roll for a protection against falls
- Work in freedom Handy and light (103g) thanks to its integrated battery
- Long service life 100 cycles of 10 sec. to enjoy a full day of polymerization
- Universal power supply Battery level indicator
- Acteon Mini LED Light Cure Standard:
- Fast and easy Full power during 10 sec (bip at 5 sec) on regular depth
- Ally rapidity and safety 10 flashes of 1 sec (bip after 5 flashes) with times off to preserve dental pulp
- No stress cracking Progressive power increase during 20 sec (bip every 5 sec) for a complete and safe curing
- Safety Base-charger includes a radiometer for light power intensity check-up
- Acteon Mini LED Light Cure Supercharged
- The choice of rapidity Full power during 3, 4, 5 or 10 sec, according to the composite thickness
- Limits temperature rise 5 or 10 flashes of 1 sec for a polymerization in security
- Avoids composites retraction Progressive power increase during 9 or 15 sec to ensure perfect sealing of the restoration
- Luminous screen with customizable modes and times, count curing time and load indicator
- charger includes a radiometer. The LED light intensity can be controlled anytime with total lightening of the translucent handpiece holder
Easy and convenient, MiniLED Active curing light offers the essential of polymerization at your fingertips.
The use of MiniLED™ Polymerization lamps have been appreciated worldwide for their efficiency and their secure
cold light safe on vital teeth. The range of ACTEON® MiniLED responds to all clinical needs from portable to chair
Acteon Mini LED Light Cure Active:
Classification: Class II, type B
Power: • 1492mw/cm² with Ø7.5mm light guide
Acteon Mini LED Light Cure Standard:
Classification: Class II, type B
Base: Radiometer included
• 1250mw/cm² with Ø7.5mm light guide
• 2000mw/cm² with Ø5.5mm light guide
Acteon Mini LED Light Cure Supercharged:
Classification: Class II, type B Base: radiometer included
• 2000mw/cm² with Ø7.5mm light guide
• 3000mw/cm² with Ø5.5mm light guide
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product.
When your request is received, it will be sent within 24 hours. Contingent on your area, requests may take up to 7 days to arrive.
All bundles/bundles are conveyed by reputed external courier administration. Delivery costs are estimated by your entire request and your area estimate and weight. Delivery costs are carefully determined in the shopping cart and will be added to the request total before checkout.
Dental Prod delivers products worldwide.
Dental Prod will in any case bend over backwards to state your purchase as indicated by the assessed convention bar, we will state within the allocation at the moment that in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our ability to control Not sure.
We will deliver your item to the location displayed on your order confirmation, except that other unique game plans are made and agreed upon by us.
All items will be communicated through a receipt, for which you will have to confirm receipt of these products.
Dental prod will provide cargo free conveyance for orders at a predetermined amount, although those per conveyance address are relevant.
Dental prod maintains whatever authority is required to make changes in cargo-free strategy without note.
Give a restricted "unconditional promise" return on dental prod products.
To guarantee arrival, Dental Prod can specialize in acquiring products and recording transportation expenses, generally, the return of goods can be conducted at your very understanding. It would be ideal if you reach us by phone or email in case of an arrival guarantee where we will try to determine your issue. The item must be returned in its unique bundling, in which all substances are transported.
Dental Prod shall not be liable for any misfortune or damage resulting from your use of this site. The effect of the liability extends until the use of this site is not yet prohibited for loss of any kind of information, profit or any other misfortune, including negligence, immediate or roundabout harm Is not.
Dental prod will not be considered trustworthy where your record or PC or any other web-enabled gadget is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your records and access to your PC or gadget. It is your duty to protect your MasterCard subtlety and not to expose your microcosm to allow improper use.
Before reaching or returning to anything, we must reach our office.