Shofu CX Hy-Bond GlasIonomer Set :-
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer CX are the luting cements contains the patented Hy-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride, that helps to improve its physical properties and reduce decalcification of enamel and dentin
- The most beneficial effect is that it helps to seal the dentinal tubules to prevent irritation to the pulp
- An enhanced glass ionomer luting cement designed to provide an excellent marginal seal and minimize postoperative sensitivity for permanent cementation of cast metal and porcelain fused to metal crown and bridge restorations as well as metal orthodontic appliances
- Permanent cementation of cast metal, porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crown & bridge restorations
- Bonding of metal orthodontic appliances
- Ideal for long PFM bridges
- High resistance to compression 149 MPa compared with competitive cements
- Low film thickness, 15 microns optimizing the marginal integrity
- Radiopacity 1,55mm
- Low level of acid erosion 0,02mm
- High fluoride release
- Capsules with 0,53g
- Working time 4 minutes and 10 seconds from start of mixing
- Excellent track record that offers a low film thickness of 18 μ, higher compressive strength, excellent bonding to tooth structure and low water solubility for long lasting restorations.
- Easy mixing, excellent handling characteristics and increased working time with a snap-set reaction once placed in the mouth increases application efficiency
- Offers Biocompatibility, Radiopacity and High fluoride release
Shofu Hy - Bond Glasionomer Cement Cx 1-1 Pack:
- 1 x 45g Powder
- 1 x 30g (25ml) Liquid
Shofu Glasionomer RX Ease :-
Shofu Glasionomer Cement Version 2 Improved Set is an improved version of Glass ionomer cement used in restoration of both primary & permanent teeth.
- For restoration in Class I,II , III
- Class V
- Cervical Erosion/Abrasion
- A new enhanced anterior restorative cement specially designed for Class III, Class V, Cervical Erosion / Abrasion and Pedodontic restorations
- The Yellow Brown shade is suitable for most cases with optimized translucency and improved physical properties
- Improved version with better mechanical properties and handling characteristics for better clinical performance
- Co-efficient of thermal expansion similar to natural tooth for a remarkable marginal integrity
- Provides the benefit of fluoride release and recharge
- Radiopaque and biocompatible
- 15gm Powder
- 8ml / 10gm Liquid (Shade: Yellow Brown)
- Mixing Pad
- Measuring Scoop
When your request is received, it will be sent within 24 hours. Contingent on your area, requests may take up to 7 days to arrive.
All bundles/bundles are conveyed by reputed external courier administration. Delivery costs are estimated by your entire request and your area estimate and weight. Delivery costs are carefully determined in the shopping cart and will be added to the request total before checkout.
Dental Prod delivers products worldwide.
Dental Prod will in any case bend over backwards to state your purchase as indicated by the assessed convention bar, we will state within the allocation at the moment that in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our ability to control Not sure.
We will deliver your item to the location displayed on your order confirmation, except that other unique game plans are made and agreed upon by us.
All items will be communicated through a receipt, for which you will have to confirm receipt of these products.
Dental prod will provide cargo free conveyance for orders at a predetermined amount, although those per conveyance address are relevant.
Dental prod maintains whatever authority is required to make changes in cargo-free strategy without note.
Give a restricted "unconditional promise" return on dental prod products.
To guarantee arrival, Dental Prod can specialize in acquiring products and recording transportation expenses, generally, the return of goods can be conducted at your very understanding. It would be ideal if you reach us by phone or email in case of an arrival guarantee where we will try to determine your issue. The item must be returned in its unique bundling, in which all substances are transported.
Dental Prod shall not be liable for any misfortune or damage resulting from your use of this site. The effect of the liability extends until the use of this site is not yet prohibited for loss of any kind of information, profit or any other misfortune, including negligence, immediate or roundabout harm Is not.
Dental prod will not be considered trustworthy where your record or PC or any other web-enabled gadget is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your records and access to your PC or gadget. It is your duty to protect your MasterCard subtlety and not to expose your microcosm to allow improper use.
Before reaching or returning to anything, we must reach our office.