iPex II is a compact and stylish 4th frequency digital apex locator featuring the next generation SMARTLOGIC-CONTROLLER which is lightweight with a base just 6 cm in diameter, the iPexII can quickly be set up and used in virtually any environment. The LCD panel is pitched at the ideal angle that allows Clinicians to easily and without distraction monitor conditions ensuring safe and smooth root canal procedures.
The display panel is easily viewable from an operating distance minimizing reflectivity, while maintaining the focus of the clinician on the procedure.
Please Note: Accuracy in readings for apex locators is claimed to be 97.7% accurate. Readings may vary from the conventional method of working length determination (radiographic method) & may fluctuate in cases where the precautions (recommended in user manual) are not followed
- High-precision root canal measurement generated by using SmartLogic
- Auto-detects the apex accurately in any conditions, dry or wet
- A stylish and compact body requiring only a small space. Can be located on the dental equipment console
- Three different alert sounds depending on the location of the file tip, ensuring precise procedures
- A big 3 colour LCD panel with very low reflectivity, allows Clinicians to accurately & instantly monitor procedures
- Energy saving & low operation cost
- Great accuracy in wet or dry canal
- The NSK iPex has multi-frequency measuring technology
- User friendly interface
- Large Hi-contrast LCD screen
- Audible warning system
- Auto power shut-off
||Continuous operation for 60 hours
||3 color LED indicating of file movement inside the canal
||for 1.5V AAA (LR03 or R03) batteries
||Approx. 60 hours
||W60 x D60 x H86 (mm)
||76g (unit without batteries)
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- When the file is inserted into the root canal, a bar graph displays its progress, with the bar's position reflecting the position of the file as it descends.
- As the tip of the file approaches the root apex (0.5~) the bar graph turns blue, and the audio alert sound increases in pitch and speeds up in tempo to notify the user that the file is entering the Zone of Precision.
- When the tip of the file reaches the minor apical diameter, the bar graph display reads 0.0, and the alert sound changes to a continuous tone.
- If the tip of the file goes past the apex, the unit issues a fast and continuous alert sound while the word APEX appears in red and OA (Over Apex) is displayed in blue.
Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 year as applicable for this product
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product (Currently OnSpot Services only available in Delhi/NCR )
DENTALPROD will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
DENTALPROD and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and DENTALPROD may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.
- Control unit
- iPexII Probe (1.8m)
- iPexII File Clip (3 pcs.)
- Lip Hook (3 pcs.)
- AAA manganese dry batteries (3 pcs.)
- iPexII Tester
When your request is received, it will be sent within 24 hours. Contingent on your area, requests may take up to 7 days to arrive.
All bundles/bundles are conveyed by reputed external courier administration. Delivery costs are estimated by your entire request and your area estimate and weight. Delivery costs are carefully determined in the shopping cart and will be added to the request total before checkout.
Dental Prod delivers products worldwide.
Dental Prod will in any case bend over backwards to state your purchase as indicated by the assessed convention bar, we will state within the allocation at the moment that in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our ability to control Not sure.
We will deliver your item to the location displayed on your order confirmation, except that other unique game plans are made and agreed upon by us.
All items will be communicated through a receipt, for which you will have to confirm receipt of these products.
Dental prod will provide cargo free conveyance for orders at a predetermined amount, although those per conveyance address are relevant.
Dental prod maintains whatever authority is required to make changes in cargo-free strategy without note.
Give a restricted "unconditional promise" return on dental prod products.
To guarantee arrival, Dental Prod can specialize in acquiring products and recording transportation expenses, generally, the return of goods can be conducted at your very understanding. It would be ideal if you reach us by phone or email in case of an arrival guarantee where we will try to determine your issue. The item must be returned in its unique bundling, in which all substances are transported.
Dental Prod shall not be liable for any misfortune or damage resulting from your use of this site. The effect of the liability extends until the use of this site is not yet prohibited for loss of any kind of information, profit or any other misfortune, including negligence, immediate or roundabout harm Is not.
Dental prod will not be considered trustworthy where your record or PC or any other web-enabled gadget is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your records and access to your PC or gadget. It is your duty to protect your MasterCard subtlety and not to expose your microcosm to allow improper use.
Before reaching or returning to anything, we must reach our office.