Shofu Hy-Bond Temporary Cement (Soft) is a non-eugenol, polycarboxylate based temporary cement designed for temporary cementation of provisional crowns, fixed restoration and implant prosthesis, indirect pulp capping and temporary sealing of prepared cavities as an intermediate restorative
Contains the patented Hy-Agent additive with tannin-fluoride that seals dentinal tubules to prevent pulpal irritation\INDICATIONS
- Temporary cementation of temporary crowns, etc
- Indirect pulp capping, temporary sealing after cavity preparation
- Temporary cementation of deciduous cavities
- Ensures easy removal with sufficient adhesive strength for short-term cementation.
- Easy to mix, manipulate and apply.
- Fast setting and easy to clean up
- Minimum odour and taste
Copolymer of acrylicacid and tricarboxylic acid (Water solution) Deionised waterPowder
- Zinc Oxide (ZnO) ＞70%
- Silicon Oxide(SiO2)
Store at room temperature (1-30 °C/34-86 °F). Avoid high temperature and high humidity. Keep away from direct sunlight.Precaution
PACKINGShofu Hy - Bond Temporary Cement Soft Mini Set:
- 1. Do not use this product on patients with known allergies to this product or polycarboxylate cement.
2. Operators with known allergies to this product or polycarboxylate cement must not use this product
3. If any inflammation or other allergic reactions occur on either patient or operator, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice.
4. The liquid and mixture of this product should not come in contact with intraoral soft tissue, skin or eyes. In case of accidental contact with intraoral soft tissue or skin, immediately blot with alcohol moistened cotton ball and rinse with plenty of water. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
5. This product contains free silica. Inhalation of free silica for long periods could cause damage to the lung. Use local dust extractor, dust protective mask, etc to avoid harmful influence of the dust on the human body.
6. This product is intended for use by dental professionals only.
- 1 x 60gm Powder
- 1 x 35gm / 30ml Liquid
When your request is received, it will be sent within 24 hours. Contingent on your area, requests may take up to 7 days to arrive.
All bundles/bundles are conveyed by reputed external courier administration. Delivery costs are estimated by your entire request and your area estimate and weight. Delivery costs are carefully determined in the shopping cart and will be added to the request total before checkout.
Dental Prod delivers products worldwide.
Dental Prod will in any case bend over backwards to state your purchase as indicated by the assessed convention bar, we will state within the allocation at the moment that in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our ability to control Not sure.
We will deliver your item to the location displayed on your order confirmation, except that other unique game plans are made and agreed upon by us.
All items will be communicated through a receipt, for which you will have to confirm receipt of these products.
Dental prod will provide cargo free conveyance for orders at a predetermined amount, although those per conveyance address are relevant.
Dental prod maintains whatever authority is required to make changes in cargo-free strategy without note.
Give a restricted "unconditional promise" return on dental prod products.
To guarantee arrival, Dental Prod can specialize in acquiring products and recording transportation expenses, generally, the return of goods can be conducted at your very understanding. It would be ideal if you reach us by phone or email in case of an arrival guarantee where we will try to determine your issue. The item must be returned in its unique bundling, in which all substances are transported.
Dental Prod shall not be liable for any misfortune or damage resulting from your use of this site. The effect of the liability extends until the use of this site is not yet prohibited for loss of any kind of information, profit or any other misfortune, including negligence, immediate or roundabout harm Is not.
Dental prod will not be considered trustworthy where your record or PC or any other web-enabled gadget is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your records and access to your PC or gadget. It is your duty to protect your MasterCard subtlety and not to expose your microcosm to allow improper use.
Before reaching or returning to anything, we must reach our office.